Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 100

Thread: Sits and waits

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Geez, its gotton dusty in here!
    *opens the windows and goes for another round of spring cleaning*
    Anyone gonna join me???

    3 13 103 13 13 13 12

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Sneezes* Ooh this is bad. I wish you wre back all the time Rog. I miss ya.

  3. #73
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is posts like that, Pez, That makes me miss being on the Internet on a more regular basis.

    Miz Passions, I apologize for the mess, I pop in every chance I get, but then I start talking, flirting or gossiping instead of taking the time to do a bit of dusting or sweeping. I will admit that I'm scared to death to open the fridge after all this time...No telling what kind of science project is growing in there [img]wink.gif[/img]

    You are all in my thoughts, I hope that y'all have a great day today and a better 'un tomorrow.


    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    rOgeR

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ April 04, 2006 12:07 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  4. #74
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohh, My taste are simple Hillbilly comfort food, I think my all time favorite meal would be a big plate of Pinto beans, Potato salad, A big ol' hunk of corn bread, Maybe a slice of Pineapple upside down cake or a deep pan of Warm from the oven peach cobbler (they don't have a emoticon for drooling or it would be right here), Then I would wash it down with a big old glass of Sweet Ice tea (no ice, got a bad tooth ya know,) with lemon...Darn I think I just gained a nudder couple of pounds [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I surely do appreciate all of your hard work, Heck, why don't cha take tomorrow off, do sumptin fun [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I wanna see ya smile.

    rog

  5. #75
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your fridge is clean off course*S. Filled with all the things you (I) like*W and dinner is cooked too. Just step in and relax

    3 13 8

  6. #76
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Originally posted by ellanoize:
    Ohh, My taste are simple Hillbilly comfort food, I think my all time favorite meal would be a big plate of Pinto beans, Potato salad, A big ol' hunk of corn bread, Maybe a slice of Pineapple upside down cake or a deep pan of Warm from the oven peach cobbler
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What? No meat Rog??? Are you a vetranarian?

    That's cool! I'm thinking something from the pork department might be apropos with them beans....Oh yeah! I'm droolin' no foolin'!!!
    drool
    [img]graemlins/bowl.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #77
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    36 2 81
    I am enjoying my day off*VBS

  8. #78
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    VBS??? IN America that stands for vacation bible school.

    **pulls up a chair**
    So, you think he will be by anytime soon?

  9. #79
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought it meant very big smile in cyberspace?*L

    12 4 63 Here's some ice water for you. Wouldn't want ya to melt in the sun*W
    I saw him sneaking in here off and on, so maybe we'll get lucky if only we sit here long enough?

  10. #80
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    now wait,...maybe it means bright smile? Geez, I feel lost cause I dunno anymore *sobs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •